theZworld

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Similarity between MFc n lovelife

hmm..have been thinkng of writing something for sometime..but could not gather my thoughts..cant term it as writer's block, coz me not a writer as such..but because a general feeling of mental block and tension is gonig on..

Yesterday could not make it to MFc despite having a good g.d. n real good p.i.. may be becoz i ws never interested in a finance based course..its too heavy for my brain.. but the feling of rejection is something i cant get out of.. and now its making me believe that i may loose out on MBe and MIB..

someone said finance is not your cup of tea..mom says marketing is nt a girl's cup of tea..then what cup of tea should i have? or should i prefer a cup of coffee? confused..confused..

and as far as MFC reject goes, now i m pretty okay with it but yesterday it was baaddd...rejection's feeling is alwayz really devastating.. and your pillow is the one who suffers.. in my case..pillowS... but more painful is the feleing when there are feelings from both the sides, still you have to part ways..rejection means one-sides affair..but break-up is two sided.. that s why pillows for me.. break up happened, fine..but happened at such a bad timng.. and its not that i got bored of that person and got my eyes set on john abraham..its just that things were not going good..circumstances were not allowing us to take it further..we still are very good friends and he still believes we would get bck together..ala.chalte chalte, but even if he had been shahrukh khan, we wont have been together...things are tough as of now..but may be my new career begining ih july would keep me focussed over it..

tommorw is again a big day for me..DSE interview.. dont knw what is going to happen.. going to be a real hectic day for me..so i m now logging out..will chip in soon with another story..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home